Skimmelberg | Organic Tea Rooibos – Baby (20 bags)
Skimmelberg Organic Tea Baby Rooibos makes a warm, soothing drink for little ones aged 6 months and up. This naturally caffeine-free tea is sustainably harvested in the beautiful Cederberg region, where it grows in pristine conditions. It’s rich in antioxidants and has calming properties, great for fussy or irritable babies. Skimmelberg tea has a mild natural flavour and contains no preservatives.
- Organic rooibos tea for babies
- Suitable for ages 6-24 months
- Naturally caffeine-free
- Calming & soothing properties
- Source of antioxidants
- Mild natural flavour
- No colourants, additives or preservatives
- Add 1 teabag to warm water & brew for 4 minutes.
- Suitable for babies from 6 months up.
Buchu has been harvested on the Skimmelberg farms in the wild for the better part of a hundred years, originally in bags carried down the mountain on foot or by donkeys. Rooibos joined Buchu more recently as a crop, when it became popular early in the first half of the last century.
Today Buchu and Rooibos are cultivated rather than wild-harvested on the farms, in a sustainable way to ensure an adequate supply, and simultaneously protecting it from over-exploitation in the wild.
Apart from this Organic Tea Baby Rooibos, there are another 5 plain teas and blends to choose from, including a tea especially made for babies.
- Organic Tea Rooibos & Buchu 20 bags
- Organic Tea Green Rooibos 20 bags
- Organic Tea Rooibos 20 bags,
- Organic Tea Buchu 20 bags
- Organic Tea Buchu and Mint 20 bags