OHM | Pure Myrtle Essential Oil (10ml)
This pure essential Myrtle Oil (10 ml) by OHM Oils helps to clear the chest and can be used in an oil burner, a diffuser, as steam inhalation, in the bath or diluted as a massage oil.
- Has strong expectorant properties that relieves respiratory problems such as bronchitis, asthma, sinusitis, congestion and coughs
- Antibacterial and antiseptic properties helps to heal wounds and skin infections
- Considered an aphrodisiac in ancient times
- Ancient cultures viewed the plant as a symbol of love and peace
- Combats acne and other skin conditions
- Brain-boosting: has clarifying, cleansing, refreshing and uplifting properties
- Very useful in massage oils or steam baths to help colds & ‘flu
- Proudly made in South Africa
Pure steam distilled Essential Myrtle Oil
Directions for use
Myrtle Oil is very versatile and may be used in a number of ways”
1. Use a few drops in an oil burner or diffuser to fill the air with the healing benefits
2. Add 3 – 5 drops to your bath or as a steam inhalation3. Add 3 – 5 drops to 10 ml massage oil and use as a chest and back rub
Please note: Essential Oils should not be taken internally.
Caution: Essential oils are not recommended during pregnancy, breastfeeding or on babies/children.