Lifematrix | Cocoa Inulin Fibre (400g)
Lifematrix Inulin Fibre with cocoa is a high fibre Prebiotic that is rich in soluble fibre which assists with digestion and supports good gut bacteria for overall well-being. Delicious and nutritious Lifematrix Inulin fibre can be added to smoothies, sprinkled on top fruit, or simply add to water, stir and enjoy.
Suitable for Vegans and vegetarians Lifematrix Inulin fibre can aid in ‘keeping things regular’ and assist in maintaining beneficial bacteria for happy well-functioning stomachs and digestion.
Inulin, Acacia fibre, Flax/Chia, Mesquite, and Cocoa
Add 1-2 scoops (10-20g) to smoothie or water daily. Stir briskly and enjoy
Allergens: Packed in a facility that processes cow’s milk, egg, and wheat (gluten)
Product of Belgium. Packed in South Africa
What is inulin?
- Inulin provides a rich supply of soluble fibre
- It is a prebiotic, prebiotic fibres aren’t digestible by the body , they nourish beneficial gut bacteria.
- Prebiotics assist intestinal flora by selectively stimulating the growth of good bacteria, resulting in improved overall intestinal health.
Health benefits of inulin
- Improves digestive health
- Maintains a healthy gut wall
- Relieves constipation
- Promotes weight loss, when combined with regular exercise and a healthy balanced diet
- Has the potential to relieve some symptoms experienced with Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
Research suggests that inulin, as a prebiotic, has the potential to relieve inflammatory bowel disease by improving gut flora and decreasing inflammation of the gut.