Inala Health | Sceletium (60 Caps)
Sceletium (Kougoud / Kanna) has long been used in African healing as an effective mood enhancer and balancer. If you’re looking to balance your mood without prescription drugs, Sceletium can help!
- Elevates mood, acts as a natural anti-depressant and decreases anxiety, stress and tension
- Useful as a drug and alcohol withdrawal aid (successfully reduces addictive cravings particularly with regard to nicotine and also lessens the withdrawal effects of alcohol and other addictive drugs)
- Enhances the immune response and acts as an adaptogen (similar in action to the Chinese herb Astragalus membranaceous)
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly (veggie capsule)
- Free of corn, yeast, wheat, soy, salt, sugar and dairy products and formulated without preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Made in South African to reduce YOUR carbon footprint!
100% pure Sceletium tortuosum (450mg per capsule)
Directions for use
Children over 12 years old: 1 capsule twice daily.
Adults: 2 capsules twice daily.
Contraindications and Side Effects
People taking any psychiatric drugs (including all anti-anxiety drugs, sedatives, hypnotics, anti-psychotics and antidepressants, including MAO inhibitors, and particularly SSRI’s) are advised to not take Sceletium-containing products.
Please consult your health care professional before replacing any pharmaceutical antidepressant with Sceletium. When used at the recommended dose there are no documented side-effects. In large doses Sceletium can cause euphoria, but this is easily managed by reducing the dose. Do not use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
Note: Consult your doctor if symptoms persist or worsen.
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.