Feelgood Pets | Cushex Drops (50ml)
Cushex Drops contain a blend of both herbal and homeopathic ingredients specially selected to treat Cushing’s in pets. Each ingredient of this natural remedy has a specific role to play in normalising adrenal function, balancing corticosteroid levels and reducing the troublesome symptoms of this condition.
- Supports adrenal gland health and functioning
- Helps reduce circulating levels of corticosteroids
- Encourages a healthy coat and prevents hair loss
- Balances blood pressure and blood sugar levels
- Reduces excessive thirst and urination
- Promotes optimal strength and health of the skin
- Improves digestive functioning
Cushex Drops contain the following herbal and homeopathic ingredients in our unique concentrated 100% herbal formula, manufactured according to Whole Herb Technology:
Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion), Arctium lappa (Burdock), Astragalus membranaceous (Huang Qi), Arsenicum (30C), Hepar Sulph (30C), Mercurius (30C), Sulphur (30C), Ethanol (inactive ingredient)
Cushex Drops come in convenient tincture form. The drops are easy to administer to pets and may be mixed with food or a treat.
To be taken 2-3 times per day at the following dosage:
Cats and small dogs: 2-3 drops.
Medium dogs: 5 drops.
Large dogs: 8-10 drops.
Note: Please consult your veterinarian should symptoms persist. Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established
Disclaimer: This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness.