Feelgood Health | Sutherlandia (50ml)
A Traditional Immune System Tonic
Feelgood Health’s Sutherlandia (50ml) is a full spectrum extraction in a concentrated tincture form. Sutherlandia, or ‘Kankerbossie’, is a traditional African adaptogen and immune system modulator.
- One of the most profound and multi-purpose of all the medicinal plants in Southern Africa
- Traditionally used for a variety of conditions, enhancing well-being, immune support, longevity, stress, depression and anxiety, wasting from cancer, TB, and AIDS, influenza, chronic fatigue syndrome, viral hepatitis, asthma and bronchitis, type 2 Diabetes, mild to moderate hypertension, rheumatoid arthritis, peptic ulcer, gastritis, reflux oesophagitis, hot flushes and irritability in menopause, and herpes. Studies also indicate significant antioxidant activity
- Sutherlandia functions as an appetite stimulant in wasted patients, but not in healthy people
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
- Free of corn, yeast, wheat, soy, salt, sugar and dairy products and formulated without preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.
- Organically grown without the use of synthetic pesticides, herbicides or chemical fertilizers. Pesticide residue free
100% pure Sutherlandia Frutescens, aqua, ethanol
Directions for use
Children up to the age of 15:
Take one drop per age year of the child in a little water or juice every morning and evening after meals.
Adults & Teenagers over 16:
15 – 20 drops in a little water or juice every morning and evening after meals.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy or breastfeeding has not yet been established. Sutherlandia is best used in combination with a healthy diet, regular exercise and fresh air.