Feelgood Health | Liver Thrive (50ml)
Natural herbal remedy improves liver functioning
- Acts as a liver tonic – improves the health & functioning of the liver
- Prevents problems associated with a sluggish liver
- Helps treat liver disease and prevents further damage to the liver in diseases like viral hepatitis, cirrhosis, fatty liver, hemochromatosis, Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency and Wilson’s disease
- Protects the healthy liver from damage caused by medications and alcohol
- Improves gall bladder functioning, reduces inflammation and helps dissipate gallstones
How can Liver Thrive help?
In the ‘old days’ people used to say that they were ‘feeling liverish’ to describe a feeling of being bloated, uncomfortable, slightly nauseous, lacking in energy and generally ‘out of sorts’. Liver tonics were more widely used than they are today – with good effect!
At Feelgood Health, we recognize the vital importance of liver health – for quality of life and wellbeing as well as for the treatment of liver disease and dysfunction. For this reason, together with the experts, we developed Liver Thrive to address these important health needs.
Liver Thrive is a 100% herbal remedy containing herbs known for their ability to improve the functioning of the liver and protect it from damaging toxins and disease, thereby improving overall systemic health. Apart from their beneficial effect on the liver, the herbs chosen for Liver Thrive also have other important therapeutic benefits, which further contribute to a healthy body and better quality of life.
Liver Thrive is a 100% herbal remedy containing herbs known for their ability to improve the functioning of both healthy and compromised livers.
Liver Thrive contains the following ingredients in our unique 100% Whole Herb natural formula:
Silybum marianum, Taraxacum officinale, Schizandra chinensis, Verbenum officinalis, Arctium lappa, Ethanol (natural preservative)
How do I use Liver Thrive?
Liver Thrive comes in convenient tincture (drop) form and is diluted in water or juice. For an alcohol-free dose, add drops to just boiled water and allow to cool before drinking.
Adults: Dilute 15 drops in about 1/4 cup water or juice three times daily.
Children: One drop per age year in 1/4 cup of water or juice three times daily.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages completely if you have any liver problems.
- Quit smoking.
- Exercise regularly and drink plenty of water (preferably purified or still mineral water)
- Be very careful of using any prescription or over-the-counter medications. Liver disease can make you very susceptible to the adverse effects of medications. Even seemingly safe medications like paracetamol can be extremely toxic and damaging to the liver.
- Avoid eating raw shellfish. These can harbor bacteria that cause severe infections in people with liver disease.
This medicine has not been evaluated by the Medicines Control Council. This medicine is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.