Down to Earth | Clear Skin Gel (100ml)
A natural, soothing antimicrobial gel for abrasions and skin irritations.
Clear Skin Gel is a soothing and purifying antimicrobial gel used to care for skin irritations, abrasions, bacterial and fungal infections, and other skin concerns through a powerful blend of aloe vera, tea tree, calendula and echinacea.
Clear Skin Gel is used for
- Cuts, grazes, blisters, and minor wounds
- Insect bites and stings
- Eczema and rashes
- Sunburn and minor burns
- Bacterial concerns like pimples and acne
- Fungal infections like athlete’s foot
- Cold sores, herpes, and shingles
- Sensitivity caused by haemorrhoids
- Plant-based, with certified organic ingredients
- 99.5% of the ingredients are from natural origin
- 83% organic Aloe Vera
- Free of harmful chemicals like parabens and petrochemicals
- Free of synthetic perfumes and therefore suitable for individuals with sensitive skin
- Biodegradable and watercourse safe
- Not tested on animals – accredited by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Skin pH balanced
- It is an effective antiseptic gel to help manage a variety of skin issues.
- The natural ingredients allow long-term topical use without side effects.
- It eliminates the need for multiple products in your medicine cabinet.
- The convenient tube packaging can easily fit into your medicinal cupboard, it’s portable, allows for one-handed application, and is more hygienic.
- You can claim from your medical aid savings (Clear Skin Gel 100ml NAPPI code: 3001317003).
- Apply to the affected area as frequently as needed.
- Use on cleansed skin, under moisturiser.
- Gently massage into the skin and allow it to absorb.
- On sensitive, damaged or broken skin, spread the gel on your fingers or in your hands and gently pat into the affected skin. Allow to absorb.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Propanediol, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Isoamyl Laurate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Limonene**,
*certified organic ingredients
**from essential oils
99.5% of the ingredients are from natural origin
83% organic Aloe Vera
Vegan, Certified organic ingredients, Biodegradable, pH balanced, Endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty