Down to Earth | African Potato Cream (125ml)
Down to Earth African Potato Cream provides Natural relief for pain or dry and inflamed skin conditions
African Potato Cream, made with potent African potato extract, aloe vera, avocado and evening primrose oils, is a deep penetrating and hydrating anti-inflammatory cream used to help relieve pain and discomfort, and to treat dry and inflamed skin conditions.
African Potato Cream is used to relieve:
- Muscle and joint pain
- Swelling and stiffness
- Sprains and bruising
- Autoimmune disorders like arthritis and gout
- Painful conditions like varicose veins and tennis elbow
- Burning and tingling sensation from diabetic foot problems
- Restless legs at night
- Sunburn and minor burns
- Eczema, rashes and psoriasis
- Inflamed acne and pimples
- Skin concerns like warts, stretch marks, scars and dry skin
- Plant-based, with certified organic ingredients
- 99.5% of the ingredients are from natural origin
- Free of harmful chemicals like parabens and petrochemicals
- Free of synthetic perfumes and therefore suitable for individuals with sensitive skin
- Biodegradable and watercourse safe
- Not tested on animals – accredited by Beauty Without Cruelty
- Vegetarian (contains beeswax)
- Skin pH balanced
- It is an effective anti-inflammatory salve to help manage a variety of skin issues, as well as aches and pains.
- The natural ingredients allow long-term topical use without side effects.
- It eliminates the need for multiple products in your medicine cabinet.
- The jar has a fitted cover that prevents the cream from spilling into the lid when transported in a travel bag.
- You can claim from your medical aid savings (African Potato Cream 125ml NAPPI code: 3001316002).
- Apply to the affected area as frequently as needed.
- Use on clean, dry skin.
- Gently massage into the skin until the cream is absorbed.
- On sensitive and tender skin, spread the cream in your hands and gently pat into the affected area until absorbed.
Water (Aqua), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hypoxis Hemerocallidea (African Potato) Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Stearic Acid, Tritium Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Germ Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Oenothera Biennis
(Evening Primrose) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Citric Acid, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil*, Limonene**, Linalool**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**
*certified organic ingredients
**from essential oils
99.5% of the ingredients are from natural origin
Certified organic ingredients, Biodegradable, pH balanced, Endorsed by Beauty Without Cruelty