Burgess & Finch | Lavender Essential Oil (10ml)
Burgess & Finch Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula augustifolia) is arguably the most beloved essential oil and a must-have in the first aid kit. It is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. It is also an astringent. It is effective on minor skin irritations, mild acne and burns as its antiseptic properties help to speed the healing process. The scent of lavender is both relaxing and uplifting and offers relief for depression, headaches and insomnia. Lavender is often used to calm anxiety and helps in eliminating insomnia. An adaptogen essential oil.
Add it to lotions, soaps, shampoos, therapeutic blends and much more.
USES & BENEFITS OF LAVENDER OIL
- The most popular and versatile oil in aromatherapy
- It’s a must for the first aid box
- Great oil for skin conditions where there is inflammation, burns, scarring, etc.
- Renowned for its relaxing, antidepressant and calming properties
- Useful for treating headaches and insomnia
- Helps treat throat infections, colds and flu
- Make your own: bath salts and soaps, candles, face care products and natural home cleaning products