BotaLife | Black Seed Oil (50ml/250ml)
Botalife‘s Cold Pressed Black Cumin Seed Oil has been used for a vast amount of illnesses and ailments throughout the ages and across many cultures!
- Has an anti-diabetic (Type 1 and Type 2) effect and helps lower cholesterol
- Due to Black Cumin Seed’s potent phytochemicals and antioxidant properties, it can effectively prevent and help prevent the spread of cancer
- Rich source of Essential Fatty Acids providing anti-inflammatory relief
- Useful for arthritis, eczema, psoriasis and acne
- Because of its antioxidant properties, its various acids and vitamin B content, Black Seed Oil also has nutritional properties that help support the immune system
- Black Cumin Seed Oil strengthens and heals the liver from liver disease, alcohol consumption or pharmaceutical medication side effects
- Stimulates healthy hair growth
- Black Seed Oil may provide relief for asthma symptoms and may even relieve similar symptoms for those who suffer from allergies
- From the Mediterranean (best source in the world)
100% pure Black Seed Oil
Directions for use
As a therapeutic medium, it is recommended that you use about one teaspoon per day. You can use Black Cumin Oil on its own, or add to salads, smoothies, yoghurts, juices or fresh vegetables. Keep refrigerated after opening. Use within 2 months of opening. Do not heat. Not suitable for baking or frying.
Caution: Black Cumin Oil does not taste very nice! It may also affect the body’s ability to absorb certain prescription medication. It is therefore recommended that you consult your doctor before using Black Cumin Oil along with any prescription drugs.