Biolife | Multivitamin 1000mg Capsules (180)
Biolife Multivitamin formula is unique in that it has been specially formulated for Biolife to contain generous amounts of vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and essential fatty acids in the form of linoleic acid (omega-6) contained in the carrier oil, soya bean. Antioxidants are natural compounds that help protect the body from harmful free radicals. Besides the usual antioxidants such as Beta-carotene, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Selenium and Zinc, Biolife has added Alpha Lipoic Acid, Grapeseed oil, Green tea extract, Citrus Bioflavonoids and lycopene.
Homocysteine: Elevated levels of homocysteine, an amino acid produced in the body, are associated with hardening and narrowing of the arteries (atherosclerosis). This can increase the risk of heart attacks and strokes. Homocysteine levels can be lowered by taking folic acid, Vitamin B6 and B12 all contained in generous amounts in this formulation.
Biolife Multivitamin capsule is is larger than most vitamin capsules due to its content. Its fill material is in excess of 1000mg.
Starting your day with a Biolife Multivitamin will improve your immune systems ability to prevent disease.
We do however still suggest that extra supplementation may be necessary depending on the individual. Consult your healthcare professional.
This product is a nutritional supplement and is not intended to treat or cure any disease.
- Lowering Homocysteine levels
- Improve your immune system
- Help protect the body
Preservative free • Lactose free • Sucrose free • Gluten free
No flavours or artificial colours added
Suitable for diabetics
Each cap contains
- Vitamin C – 80 mg
- Vitamin D3 – 400 IU
- Vitamin E – 29 IU
- Vitamin B1 – 10 mg
- Vitamin B2 5 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide ) – 10 mg
- Vitamin B6 – 24 mg
- Folic acid – 500 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) – 10 mcg
- Biotin – 10 mcg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) – 5 mg
- Calcium (Calcium carbonate) – 66 mg
- Iron ( Ferrous fumarate) – 14 mg
- Magnesium ( Magnesium oxide) – 33 mg
- Zinc (Zinc oxide) – 15 mg
- Selenium (sodium selenate) – 60 mcg
- Copper (Cupric gluconate) -1 mg
- Manganese ( Manganese Sulfate) – 4.00 mg
- Chromium (Chromium picolinate) – 30 mcg
- Potassium (Potassium chloride) – 15 mg
- Lecithin – 50 mg
- Beta carotene – 3 mg
- Choline Bitartrate – 10 mg
- Inositol -l 10 mg
- Alpha lipoic acid – 5 mg
- Lycopene – 100 mcg
- Soya oil – 374 mg