AnaStellar | TrinamiK (30)
Nutrient Support for Bones, Muscles and the Cardiovascular System
TrinamiK is a specialised high dose Vitamin K2 Supplement that contains the dynamic trio of Vitamin K2, Vitamin D3 and Magnesium. Vitamin K2 is a powerful nutrient that plays an essential role in overall general well-being by its carrier and transport function. Vitamin K2 supports antioxidant effects, neuroinflammation reduction, vascular health improvement, and mitochondrial function. TrinamiK is focused on supporting the absorption and utilisation of Calcium, thereby helping to prevent the occurrence of arterial calcification, and may also aid nerve impulse conduction, muscle contraction and normal heart rhythm.
Some conditions such as Kidney Stones, Cardiovascular Disease and Hypercalcaemia discourage the use of additional dietary Calcium Supplementation. It is especially in these circumstances that TrinamiK can be used to assist with Bone and Cardiovascular Health, without the necessity of using a Calcium Supplement.
TrinamiK could be of benefit for the following people –
- Vitamin D Deficiency – Vitamin D is known to assist with improving neuromuscular coordination, preserving muscle function and therefore decrease the risk of falling and falling-related fractures.
- Bone Support – Vitamin K2 helps with normal Calcium Metabolism for improved Bone Health.
- Cardiovascular Support – Vitamin K2 helps direct Calcium to the correct and beneficial places for your health (e.g. bones), keeping it away from the wrong places that can be detrimental to your body (e.g. heart), particularly soft tissues like blood vessels. Calcium plaques in your blood vessels can lead to serious blockages, which can manifest as angina, a heart attack, and a stroke.
- Pre-Dementia – Neuroinflammation and neurodegeneration is linked to an increased risk of Dementia. Vitamin K2 activates a variety of extrahepatic Vitamin K-dependent Proteins, and one of them is Growth Arrest Specific Protein 6 (Gas6) which plays an essential role in assisting with the decrease of Neuroinflammation.
- Renal Patients – High blood Calcium levels can be found in people with slow or reduced kidney function, including those on dialysis and those who have had a kidney transplant. Supplementing with Calcium is therefore not advised in Renal Patients. Vitamin K2 can rather be used to assist with moving the existing Calcium in the body to the bone.
- Arterial Calcification – Vitamin K2 helps direct Calcium to the bone and out of the soft tissues like blood vessels to prevent arterial calcification.
Each pack contains a 30-day supply of:
- 30 x White Hard-gel (Vegecap) Capsules