AnaStellar | NeuroXCEL (30)
NeuroXCEL contains Activated B Vitamins for Brain, Spinal Cord and Nerve functioning such as Active Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Pyrophosphate), Active Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Active Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) and Active Folate (Vitamin B9 as 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate). These activated B Vitamins are ready-to-go after absorption and allow for a more sustainable effect.
NeuroXCEL also contains 1000 IU of Vitamin D3 to assist as a natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, which increases Brain Health Support and decreases the risk of Neurodegeneration.
NeuroXCEL is focused on supporting Brain, Spinal Cord and Nerve Functioning by aiding the relief of the symptoms associated with B Complex Deficiency. B Complex Deficiency is associated with tingling in hands and feet, tiredness, confusion, and forgetfulness. These types of deficiencies may often result in conditions like Peripheral Neuropathy, a decrease in Mental Alertness, Cognitive function and Fatigue (loss of energy).
The Activated Vitamins B1, B6 & B12, Active Folate & Vitamin D3 in NeuroXCEL all work synergistically to support:
- Mental Alertness and Cognitive Function to support long term Brain Health
- Nerve and Spinal Cord Health and thus the symptoms associated with Peripheral Neuropathy
- A healthy stress response in the body
- Emotional and General Well-being
- Carbohydrate Metabolism and Energy Production
- Healthy Red Blood Cell Production
Each pack of NeuroXCEL contains a:
- 30-day supply of White Hard-gel (Vegecap) Swallow Capsules