AnaStellar | Activ-FOLATE (120)
Stellar Activ-FOLATE containing 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) does not need to be broken down by the body like conventional Synthetic Folic Acid. This means that 5-MTHF is ready to be used by the body immediately. 5-MTHF is 7x more bioavailable (better absorbed) than Synthetic Folic Acid. Folate during pregnancy helps to prevent Neural Tube Defects (NTD’s) in your baby and is essential for the development of Baby’s Brain and Spinal Cord.
Active Folate is the only form of Folate that can cross the Brain-Blood-Barrier and thus has benefits for both Mom and Baby’s Brain. Folate is essential to produce many Neurotransmitters in the Brain. Folate can also be of great benefit in helping to prevent post-partum depression.
Stellar Activ-FOLATE can be used prior to conception (before pregnancy), throughout pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
Stellar Activ-FOLATE can also be used together with any Folate depleting medications such as Oral Contraceptives (the Pill), Anti-Depressants, Anti-Convulsants or Chronic Medication like Methotrexate. Stellar Active-Folate is Vegan-friendly and Halaal.
Stellar Activ-FOLATE could be of benefit for the following Persons –
- Women’s Health – Women require folate for many reasons. Folate is beneficial for reproductive health, hair growth, brain health, red blood cell production and many other functions in the body. It is also important that women who are on an oral contraceptive supplement with folate to replenish the folate that the oral contraceptive is depleting.
- Pre-conception and for the first Trimester of Pregnancy – Folate is important prior to conception and for the First Trimester of Pregnancy for the prevention of Neural Tube Defects and for Healthy Red Blood Cell Production. Folate is also a nice product to use if a Pregnant Mother is suffering from Morning sickness and cannot tolerate other Vitamins and Minerals during her First Trimester of Pregnancy. If no other Vitamin matters in early Pregnancy, Folate matters!
- Anti-Depressants – Folate (as 5-Methyltetrahydrofolate) is the only form of folic acid that can cross the blood-brain-barrier and is essential to produce the “happy” Neurotransmitters of the brain such as Dopamine, Serotonin and Norepinephrine. Many studies have also shown that a low folate status can reduce the effectiveness of your Anti-Depressant and thus it is important to use Folate as an adjunct to your Anti-Depressant.
- Chronic Medication – Chronic Medications such as Methotrexate and Anticonvulsants can cause folate deficiencies within the body, and thus it is important to use Folate as an adjunct to your Chronic Medication to replenish depleted Folate within the body.
Stellar Activ-FOLATE comes in Swallow Tablets: 120s.
Each Stellar Activ-FOLATE pack contains a:
- 120-day supply of Folate Tablets.